“SUCCESS IS YOUR DUTY, OBLIGATION, RESPONSIBILITY.”
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
be featuring Grant Cardones
Smoothe Mixx tracks on the new
10 track album coming soon...
SOME OF THIS
Just a reminder
A BIT OF THIS
Get the drift
SORT OF THIS
You run the show
OF COURSE THIS
What is the best advice you’ve ever received? You get a lot of advice from others going through life—much of it bad. Every now and then you get a great piece of advice that can change your life.
The Sky's The Limit
Nobody does wrong when they spend money to get new knowledge, new skills, and new ways to develop themselves.
Do You Know The Rules?
“Massive thoughts must be followed by massive actions. There is nothing ordinary about The 10X Rule.
It is simply what it says: 10 times the thoughts and 10 times the actions of other people…
You never do what others do.
You must be willing to do what they won’t do -
and even take actions you might deem “unreasonable.”
- Grant Cardone
Read the Book
10X YOUR LIFE UNIVERSITY
CREATE YOUR 10X SUPER LIFE
- 10x Super Life Webinar: Over 4 hours of content with Grant Cardone showing you what you must do to Create a 10X Super Life
- 10X Live Seminar Events: Get unlimited access to two of Grant's seminars filmed in front of a LIVE AUDIENCE in Cancun
- Rules of Success: One of Grant's bestselling programs for personal and financial success, helping people increase their income, start their own business, buy their first home, get in shape, create massive financial success, and have happier more prosperous lives.
- 100 Ways to Stay Motivated: Get ready for some serious motivation with motivational messages in line with the real challenges you face every day!
- The Sales Series: One of Grant's first sales training series, still relevant today!